Thursday, March 30, 2006

My niece...

I have two niece... the eldest one named Amber, the youngest one named Brenda.... Amber nearly 3 years old liaw...while Brenda haven't 1 yr old around...3-4mths old... Since i working in Singapore, so i seldom see them, as well as them too... so whenever i go back for holiday, Amber won't be so close to me, but this year Chinese New Year, i back early and spent 2 weeks at hometown, she closed to me and chat a lot to me... she also know that my bag have sweets... keep looking for my bag and want the sweet.... so everytime i will give her one piece..a small piece... i love my niece very much..... she is cute too...below are some of her pic....



My youngest niece, Brenda...


My eldest niece, Amber...


Amber, took when she 2yrs like tat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home