Thursday, February 16, 2006

My graduation day......

I took up Interior Design course in Singapore since October 2003, actually its a 1.5 yrs course.. But cause of the number of the student drop for my class, the school decided to combine my class with another class. So, I waited nearly 5 months for the 2nd semester to start.....

At the 2nd semester, I met a lot of friends, Don, Jane, Karen, William, Kok Kheng, YK, Fion, Andee and etc... We have a great time together, rush for the project... gathering for a meal, Karaoke too...

After 2 yrs "fighting" with projects...finally i pass all and graduated. On November 2005, its when the my graduation ceremony held, at Continental Hotel, Singapore. Cause of need to wear long sleeves shirt and long black skirt..I spend some $$ to buy..

On ceremony that day, took some pictures with my classmated and lecturers... after that, we all classmates went to karaoke again until 10pm back home.












This is me in the graduation hall.














From the left : Karen, Fion, Me, William, Don, Andee, Kok Kheng
Sitting : Ms Margaret (Our lecturer)













From the Top : YK, Ms Elsie (Our lecturer), Jane, Me, Don, Fion, Karen
Below : (Left) Andee, William, Ms Margaret and Kok Kheng











This is the whole graduation students.













This is the Karaoke section....
From left : YK, Me, Don, Kok Kheng and Karen

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home